- Login to your account with Secure Web Services. (https://console.securewebservices.com.au/clientarea.php)
- Once you have successfully logged in under "Your Active Products/Services" click on the hosting service with the domain in question.
- On the new page click on "Login to cPanel"
- Now you are in the cPanel click on "Softaculous Apps Installer" found within the "SOFTWARE" section.
- Click on the Wordpress Logo
- Now on the new page please click on "Install Now"
- Now configure your wordpress as desired
Define your site settings
Create your admin account
Select a theme if desired
- Now enter your email address and click install.
- Your installation should now be on its way
- Your wordpress site is now successfully install you may access your new site with the urls below
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to create a new email account
Login to your account with Secure Web Services....